Shipping, Returns and Exchanges
Because our products are custom printed and unique to each campaign, they will only qualify for refund if the product itself is flawed, if the quality of the printing is poor, or if the final product is materially different from the product presented on the site.
You must submit a claim within 15 days of the delivery date.
If there’s an issue with your product, please submit a claim through our contact form at https://polo-outlets.com/contact-us. You’ll need your order number as well as the email address used to place the order.
We will use this information to look into a replacement and prevent future errors.
Any unauthorized returns, or exchanges of items that are washed, worn, or damaged will not be eligible for a refund or replacement, and the item will be forfeited.
Please note that customers are responsible for return shipping rates.
We review claims within 72 business hours. After determining that your order qualifies for a replacement or exchange, you will receive a new order confirmation that will allow you to track the progress of your replacement/exchange. Replacement orders generally take 5 – 10 business days for processing.
Qualified refunds are processed immediately, but it may take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement depending on your method of payment.
If we request that your item is returned to us, we’ll send the exchange or qualified refund your way after receiving your return. Please note that customers are responsible for return shipping rates.
DTG & Screen Print (3-7 business days)
Classic T-shirt, Premium Fit Mens Tee, Premium Fit Ladies Tee, Youth T-shirt, Hooded Sweatshirt, Ladies T-shirt, V-neck T-shirt, Long Sleeve Tee, Crewneck Sweatshirt, Unisex Tank, Ladies Flowy Tank, Classic Long Sleeve Tee, Baseball Tee.
- During off-peak months:
- USA: 1-2 weeks (Standard shipping, contact us for express method, poster 2-3 weeks)
- International: 4-5 weeks (Standard shipping, contact us for express method)
- For Christmas Season, we are not guaranteed to deliver on time (before Christmas) if you place the order after 12/04
Year to year can be different. However, we use these times of the year as our peak times. Please keep in mind that shipping times also play a factor in the overall delivery times for orders.
- Valentines Day – February 14th
- St Patrick’s Day – March 17th
- Easter – End of March
- Mother’s Day – May around the 3rd weekend
- Father’s Day – June around the 3rd weekend
- 4th of July – July 4th
- Back to School -College Sports August thru the middle of September
- Halloween – October 31st
- Thanksgiving – November 25th
- Christmas/New Years December 25th & January 1st
We currently accept the following forms of payment:
– Credit Cards: We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover
– Debit Cards: We accept debit cards featuring the Mastercard or Visa logo. If you’re paying with a pre-paid debit card, you must register them before using them for online purchases. You can do this by following instructions on the card or contacting their own support teams.
* We also accept international credit cards. Please note that some credit card companies may charge foreign transaction fees when you are making a purchase that is not in their native currency. All such fees are the responsibility of the purchaser.
We take your security very seriously by verifying each transaction with the credit company and processing only those orders if the credit company so authorizes it. In the case of a suspicious or declined transaction, our company may contact you to confirm the validity and ensure your identity or cancel that order with full notification.
On credit/debit cards, CVV verification is required before any order can be completed. Additionally, most credit cards offer buyer protection for online purchases. Please contact them directly for specific details as it may vary from one financial institution to another.
Our website protects your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input at 128-bit strength. This is often symbolized on most web-browsers by a small padlock appearing on the bottom bar of the window and the address of the window changing from https:// to https://, meaning a secure connection. In the event that an order cannot be completed, please contact our Customer Service. If our website cannot establish a secure connection, we will not risk your confidential information (it will not be transmitted).
Credit and debit cards have a security code located on them to offer additional protection. For most cards it will be a 3-4 digit number located on the back. For American Express cards, look on the front side for a 3-4 digit number.
Yes, your charge is processed immediately. It may show up initially as an authorization on your account, and then, as it is accepted it will show as a charge on your statement.